Today railway rolling stock operators need to analyze JRU/TRU train recorders for legal obligations, incident management, safety and punctuality improvement.
These operators have to deal with:
- Several proprietary recording formats due to the range of rolling stock suppliers
- Country specific safety regulations
- Different signalling standards
- Energy consumption optimization
- Driving behavior analysis
As a result, less than 5% of the train records are analyzed.
ERTMS Solutions offers JANA, its Jru ANAlyser, a single tool to automate the decoding and the analysis of all your train recorders.
- Automatically analyzes the data by connecting them to the reference infrastructure data and the rules integrated in the application to detect infraction types like: exceedance of the authorized speed, violation of the control rules, emergency braking, tracks detected infractions and management reporting
- Reads and decodes all different types of TRU/JRU data (Juridical Recording Unit – Data/Event Recorder),and recording them in a usable format.
With JANA, our Jru ANAlyser, we simplify your life : one single tool to decode and analyze TRU/JRU data
In addition, with our Jru ANAlyzer enables more detailed analysis based on enriching the JRU data with internal or external data coming from the rolling stock, the operator or the infrastructure… When comparing speed curves, our Jru ANAlyzer can even help in improving punctuality or green driving and energy consumption reduction.
JANA comes also with a Management Dasboard :