Today railway rolling stock operators need to analyze JRU/TRU train recorders for legal obligations, incident management, safety and punctuality improvement.
These operators have to deal with:
- Several proprietary recording formats due to the range of rolling stock suppliers
- Country specific safety regulations
- Different signalling standards
- Energy consumption optimization
- Driving behavior analysis
As a result, less than 5% of the train records are analyzed.
ERTMS Solutions offers JANA, its Jru ANAlyser, a single tool to automate the decoding and the analysis of all your train recorders.
- Automatically analyzes the data by connecting them to the reference infrastructure data and the rules integrated in the application to detect infraction types like: exceedance of the authorized speed, violation of the control rules, emergency braking, tracks detected infractions and management reporting
- Reads and decodes all different types of TRU/JRU data (Juridical Recording Unit – Data/Event Recorder),and recording them in a usable format.
With JANA, our Jru ANAlyser, we simplify your life : one single tool to decode and analyze TRU/JRU data