The BaliseHealthMonitoringTool (BHMT) is aimed at collecting health information from balises/transponders installed on train tracks fitted with an ETCS or legacy/national signalling system
This information is collected by an autonomous on-board system mounted on several moving trains (freight locomotives, passenger trains, maintenance trains, etc…).
- Continuously generates TELEPOWERING signal;
- Automatically detects balise/transponder UPLINK signal based on their unique signal characteristics;
- Records and analyses main parameters, extracts health parameters, such as :
– UPLINK signal power and its jitterµ
– UPLINK signal instantaneous frequencies (FSK) along with the Center Frequency and Frequency Deviation
– UPLINK signal mean data rate (bits per second)
– UPLINK signal transmitted bits
– UPLINK telegrams (validity of the CRC, number of telegrams, number of identical telegrams…)
– Telegram’s details: NID_BG, M_MCOUNT, packets identifiers…
The application is made of a multi-user web-based GUI and is accessible from any computer inside the customer IT network and a modern web-browser.
Onboard Monitoring Box
The Onboard Monitoring Box (OMB) is a passive acquisition and monitoring device, developed by ERTMS Solutions.
The ERTMSCamCorder is the essential on-site testing tool that allows full and synchronized recording.
The BaliseLifeCheck is a preventive balise measurement instrument that can be used on both diagnostic and commercial trains.