To perform the maintenance of all the TVM TrackCircuits and Eurobalises Balises of the SEA LGV line (France), MESEA has equipped itself with a full preventive maintenance set of measurement instruments: two TrackCircuitLifeCheck and two BaliseLifeCheck.
When associated, and embedded in a BROOM test train, these two labs-on-wheels are providing Mesea with a huge amount of necessary inputs coming from their signaling material.
The TrackCircuitLifeCheck provides:
- A full diagnose of AC Audio frequency track circuit system like the UM71 used in the French TVM
- The use of proven-in-use TVM sensors, and TVM loops
- The analyze and transmission of the TVM signal
- A software chain that collects and interprets the TrackCircuitLifeCheck results
The BaliseLifeCheck allows the:
- Geolocalization of the balises and creation of a cartography
- Detection of possible Big Metal Masses on the track that will affect BTM performances
- Computation of a signature on measurements
- Auto-marking on all Eurobalises matching signature
- Generation of a full report after each test journey
Ready for the ultimate preventive maintenance experience? Contact our team.
MESEA is in charge of the operation and maintenance of the SEA Tours-Bordeaux high-speed line. MESEA is ensuring the safety and performance of this new 340km line, from the commercial launch in July 2017, till the end of the concession in 2061. www.mesea.fr