CFL wants to considerably increase the percentage of analyzed data coming from the 60 engines composing its fleet and to use a platform capable of analyzing the data in an automatic way.
The objective is to analyze 100% of the train-kilometers, in every network they are circulating on (CFL, SNCF, SNCB, DB) and for all the signalling systems used on these networks (ETCS, KVB, TBL1+, PZB).
CFL is currently working with several proprietary systems to analyze the data. This implies spending a lot of time in collecting, manipulating and reporting the right information to the right people. The new platform will simplify the analysis, reduce the analysis time, and ensure correct interactions with other software.
ERTMS Solutions proposes a single tool to automate the decoding and the analysis of all your TRU/JRU records.
- Automatically analyzing the data by connecting it to the reference infrastructure data, and the rules integrated into the application to detect fault types like:
- Exceeding the authorized speed
- Violation of the control rules
- Emergency braking (vigilance, automatic stand-by, emergency braking following the CVR, signal overruns, Eurobalise failures or power-engine failure)
- Incorrect entry of train parameters in ETCS or National Automatic Train Control/ATP
- Service braking (during speed restrictions and late confirmation of ETCS/ATC/ATP changes)
- Follow-up of detected faults and management reporting
Our platform allows you to cover 100% of the faults on all train-kilometers traveled. You have a single view of all your TRU/JRU data regardless of the rolling stock and supplier.
It provides a very flexible platform that can be adapted to any of the specific requirements without requiring development.
Totally interoperable with the use of several different signalling infrastructures (KVB, PZB, TBL, TVM, ETCS) with a traceback from the results to the original cause/explanation of the fault.
Want to know more about our platform? Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org