Rail-mil was looking for an algorithm license for breaking curves determination with integration service. In the framework of Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020, they are in charge of the following project: “CBTC class automatic train control system, based on unique bi-directional wireless data transmission and inter-operational ETCS components, which increases efficiency and safety level in the agglomeration rail transport”.
In that context, ERTMS Solutions is providing immediate support to Rail-Mil Computers, with its proven-in-use solution ERTMSFormalSpecs.
ERTMS Solutions will provide
- one ERTMSFormalSpecs software and tools license
- a training program called “ERTMS bootcamp” (read more our last training with SI Consulting)
- a 30 months technical support from ESOL for the development of the Rail-Mil specific application
ERTMSFormalSpecs (EFS) focuses on modelling the requirements expressed in the ETCS Subset 026 – “System Requirements Specification” related to the trainborne equipment, and applying the tests specified in Subset 076 – “Test cases on the model”.
It is made up of the following components:
- The model includes the requirements expressed in Subset 026, the complete data description, sub-system decomposition and business logic of an EVC, specified in UNISIG Subset-026 specifications, expressed in the EFS language, and the tests from Subset 76 tests as well as additional tests needed to cover the Subset 76 holes.
- The workbench is a graphical tool designed to develop, maintain, and document model-based development for the Subset-026. It is a desktop application, running on Microsoft Windows platform.
- The EFS language is a domain specific language, developed by ERTMS Solutions for the sole purpose of modelling the ERTMS specifications. History of irrelevant application domains does not clobber it, nor by universal features that are commonly included.
Figure 1: ERTMSFormalSpecs + DMI and Scenario Editor modules
Read more about ERTMSFormalSpecs:
- ERTMSFormalSpecs now completed !
- SI Consulting to build a new modeling platform
- End of our ERTMSFormalSpecs 2-weeks Boot-camp
Rail-Mil Computers is the Preferred Partner of ERTMS Solutions for Polish market. Rail-Mil Computers Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. is a Polish company operating mainly in the field of electronics and computer systems. The company focuses on offering complete innovative solutions based on hardware of its own production or purchased from reputable foreign partners. Experience of the company owners based on many years of work in the development and implementation of railway and military projects, naturally directs our activities to these market segments. In addition to its own solutions, Rail-Mil Computers also offers products of such manufacturers as ADLINK and APACER, as well as Red Hat, Windows or OS-9 software.