The BaliseLifeCheck is a preventive balise measurement instrument that can be used on both diagnostic and commercial trains. While capable of measuring Eurobalise, the BaliseLifeCheck is also highly customizable and can be set-up to deliver preventive maintenance to any ‘legacy’ Automatic Train Protection (ATP) balises, regardless of if they are fitted with ERTMS or not.
The BaliseLifeCheck is a moving laboratory which allows for the automation of balise maintenance for Infrastructure Managers, without sacrificing the quality of the assessment. Highly detailed signal quality information is produced by the BaliseLifeCheck every time it passes over a balise, and it is able to deliver a level of signal information that, previously, was only available when sending the balises to ERTMS certification laboratories.
Unique Strengths of The BaliseLifeCheck System:
- Compatibility with all Eurobalises’ manufacturers,
- Compatibility with legacy KER balises (KVB, Ebicab, RSDD)
- Geolocalization of the balises and creation of a cartography
- Detection of possible Big Metal Masses on the track that will affect BTM performances
- Computation of a signature on measurements
- Auto-marking on all Eurobalises matching signature
- Generation of a full report after each test journey
Looking for more information on how you can make the most of the BaliseLifeCheck? Enjoy our Slideshare presentation or instantly download out technical brochure by simply entering your email below.
Tel: +32 2 612 41 70
Fax: +32 2 522 0930
Rue de la Caserne 45
1000 Brussels – Belgium
VAT: 0897.249.802 / European ID-Entreprise ID: BE0897249802