The BaliseLifeCheck is a preventive balise measurement instrument which equips diagnostic trains, and can be mounted in commercial trains as well. The instrument measures Eurobalise but can also be adapted to any “legacy” Automatic Train Protection (ATP) balises: any Railway Infrastructure, fitted or not with ERTMS, and equipped with balises, can be preventively maintained by means of a customized BaliseLifeCheck.
The BaliseLifeCheck is a moving laboratory, automating the balise maintenance for Infrastructure Managers. It produces extremely detailed signal quality information when it passes over a balise. In the past, such signal quality information was only available when sending the balise to ERTMS laboratories.
The Balise Life Check’s unique strengths are the following:
- Compatibility with all Eurobalises’ manufacturers,
- Compatibility with legacy KER balises (KVB, Ebicab, RSDD)
- Geolocalization of the balises and creation of a cartography
- Detection of possible Big Metal Masses on the track that will affect BTM performances
- Computation of a signature on measurements
- Auto-marking on all Eurobalises matching signature
- Generation of a full report after each test journey
Instantly download our technical brochure for free by entering your email
Want to know more about this, discuss your business case and receive an offer? Please contact us!
Tel: +32 2 612 41 70
Fax: +32 2 522 0930
Rue de la Caserne 45
1000 Brussels – Belgium
VAT: 0897.249.802 / European ID-Entreprise ID: BE0897249802