Automate your trackside maintenance
The CrocoLifeCheck is a moving laboratory which allows the automation of crocodiles’ maintenance for Infrastructure Managers, without sacrificing the quality of the assessment. Highly detailed signal quality information is produced by the CrocoLifeCheck every time it passes over a crocodile.
Crocodile presence is detected by injecting a light current between the two installed crocodile sensors.
- Physical detection of the trackside crocodile even if no voltage is present
- Millimetric measurement of the contact length of the brush with the crocodile
- Measurement of the DC voltage (1% precision) between the crocodile and the rail during the contact time. This will give information about the contact quality
- Trackside positioning of the crocodile and location conformity assessment with respect to track databases
- [OPTION] Specific Mechanical brush crocodile height measurement with respect to top of rail
Usable on both diagnostic and commercial trains, it clearly asses crocodile quality, positions, detects and localizes faulty ones.
Looking for more information? Contact us at email@example.com
Looking for more information on how to maintain your track circuits and balises? Click here to know more about our LifeCheck instruments
Tel: +32 2 612 41 70
Fax: +32 2 522 0930
Rue de la Caserne 45
1000 Brussels – Belgium
VAT: 0897.249.802 / European ID-Entreprise ID: BE0897249802