ERTMSFormalSpecs – Open Source
ERTMSFormalSpecs is a software tool specifically designed by ERTMS Solutions to formally model ERTMS requirements, both for trainborne and trackside systems.
ERTMSFormalSpecs includes 100% of Subset-026 ERTMS Business Logic, allowing you to:
- Test your EVC
- Test and validate Subset-026 change requests
- Perform early-stage development and validation of operational test cases
Our objective with ERTMSFormalSpecs is to model 100% of ERTMS Business Logic: Process and project management, Requirements analysis, Traceability, Domain Specific Language (DSL), Diagrams, Tests and Visualization.
- Display the model state, according to DMI specification
- Ease the creation of specific scenarios with the ERTMSFormalSpecs Scenario editor
- Static analysis and reproduction using the Scenario Editor
Looking for more information about ERTMSFormalSpecs? Please check out our articles.
If you want to access the Open Source ERTMSFormalSpecs, please fill in the contact form below. We will contact you shortly.
Tel: +32 2 612 41 70
Fax: +32 2 522 0930
Rue de la Caserne 45
1000 Brussels – Belgium
VAT: 0897.249.802 / European ID-Entreprise ID: BE0897249802