ERTMS on-site testing is well known to be mandatory, expensive and complex. TestOBU.SILO offers a game-changing solution that delivers a cost-effective ERTMS pre-test solution which also ensures ERTMS lines validation for companies and operators of the railway industry.
In comparison to the SIL4 EVC solution, the TestOBU.SILO is not only cost-effective but is also open-source and can be operated with ease. The TestOBU.SILO has been designed to be used entirely unattended, thereby enabling its users to perform more tests in less time.
In addition, TestOBU.SILO can be used in partnership with the ERTMSCamCorder to create a full system of testing optimization to ease the burden of testing activity, reducing costs and time while ensuring the highest quality of data.
- Lowers costs of ERTMS testing
- Enables more tests to be performed in less time
- Fits any vehicle
- Doesn’t require re-homologation
- Immediately diagnoses the root cause of test errors (both onboard and trackside)
TestOBU.SILO includes several components:
- ERTMSFormalSpecs, a software tool, specifically designed by ERTMS Solutions to formally model ERTMS requirements, both for train-borne and trackside systems.
- EDORProbe, from ERTMS Solutions’ partner, Expandium, a solution derived from Expandium’s Unattended Probe Solution.
- BaliseLifeCheck (if needed or available in the vehicle) the use of which doesn’t require extra homologation.
Looking for more information on TestOBU.SILO? Please contact us on email@example.com
Tel: +32 2 612 41 70
Fax: +32 2 522 0930
Rue de la Caserne 45
1000 Brussels – Belgium
VAT: 0897.249.802 / European ID-Entreprise ID: BE0897249802