ERTMS onsite testing is well known to be mandatory, expensive and complex by design.
TestOBU.SIL0 is a cost-effective ERTMS pre-test solution which ensures ERTMS lines validation for companies and operators of the railway industry.
Compared to a SIL4 EVC solution, TestOBU.SIL0 is an easy-to-operate, open-source and cost-effective solution which has been designed to be used totally unattended, enabling its users to perform more tests in less time. It:
- Lowers the costs of ERTMS tests
- Fits any vehicle
- Doesn’t require re-homologation
- Performs more tests in less time
- Immediately diagnoses test errors root cause (onboard or trackside)
TestOBU.SIL0 includes several components :
- ERTMSFormalSpecs, a software tool, specifically designed by ERTMS Solutions to formally model ERTMS requirements, both for trainborne and trackside systems.
- EDORProbe, from ERTMS Solutions’ partner, Expandium, a solution derived from Expandium’s Unattended Probe Solution,
- If needed (or available in the vehicle): a BaliseLifeCheck, which doesn’t require extra homologation
TestOBU.SIL0 is complementary to the ERTMSCamCorder. Both tools ease the Testing activity.
Want to know more about this product, discuss your business case and receive an offer? Please CONTACT US.
Read our articles dedicated to testing optimization and TestOBU.SIL0 in Railway Gazette and Signal und Draht
Tel: +32 2 612 41 70
Fax: +32 2 522 0930
Rue de la Caserne 45
1000 Brussels – Belgium
VAT: 0897.249.802 / European ID-Entreprise ID: BE0897249802