RFI is working with the Italian universities to develop an ETCS track test bench and simulator.
In this framework, RFI needed ERTMS pre-test and test solutions that enable them to save significant time for their internal development and testing activities while ensuring the highest data quality.
To answer those needs, ERTMS Solutions proposed them the following software suite:
- ERTMSFormalSpecs for simulators
- FFFISCom/Euroradio library
- Triple-F Sniffer
ERTMSFormalSpecs is a full model of the requirements expressed in the ETCS Subset 026 – “System Requirements Specification” related to the trainborne equipment, to which the tests specified in Subset 076 – “Test cases on the model” are being added.
It is made up of the following components:
- The model
- The workbench
- The DMI
- The Scenario Editor
The FFFISCom/Euroradio library contains test cases, test documentation and test results. It includes all the material and procedures needed to run the test cases in their own environment to reproduce up-to-date test results for:
- All FFFIScom/Euroradio public interfaces
- All states and transitions for the HDLC/X.224/Safety layers
- All HDLC/T.70/X.224/Safety/Subset-026 messages coding/decoding
- All modules internal to the FFFIScom/Euroradio
- Software Validation Report
The Triple-F Sniffer is a Profibus ERTMS network traffic analyzer software. The complete solution includes:
- Triple-F Sniffer windows 2000/XP/7 software
- 2 years of maintenance and support (See below for detailed support coverage)
The Lab edition of the Triple-F Sniffer provides advanced scripting facilities:
- Scriptable custom PROFIBUS/SLL/STL/Subset58 filters
- Scriptable custom actions to be performed when filter match
- Scriptable custom PROFIBUS/SLL/STL/Subset58 traffic processing
- Scriptable recording configuration and start/stop triggers
The current version of the Triple-F Sniffer supports the protocol versions Subset 037/Euroradio/BL2 and BL3 and Subset 098/Euroradio +/BL2 and BL3 of the UNISIG standards.
Want to know more and discuss your business case? Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org